Facebook Censored Our Posts. And That Just Might Cost Many People Their Lives.
On Tuesday, November 17, Sunday, November 22, 2020, and Thursday, November 26, Facebook removed posts I made on behalf of the Frontline Covid19 Critical Care Alliance (FLCCC). (I am the co-coordinator of the FLCCC’s Communications and Education team—though I am writing this essay as a private individual.)
The posts that were removed contained urgent, potentially lifesaving information about a protocol developed by the FLCCC that was both a prophylaxis and an early at-home treatment therapeutic. As an unprecedented surge in infections raged across the nation, Facebook decided that it knew better what was good for us than the peerless academic medical scholars of the FLCCC.
The FLCCC Alliance was organized in March, 2020 by a group of highly published, world renowned Critical Care physician/scholars — with the academic support of allied physicians from around the world — to research and develop lifesaving protocols for the prevention and treatment of COVID19 in all stages of illness. Their MATH+ Hospital Treatment Protocol — introduced in March, 2020, has saved tens of thousands of patients who were critically ill with COVID19. Now, the FLCCC’s new I-Mask+ Prophylaxis and Early At-Home Outpatient Treatment Protocol has been released — and it offers a potential solution to the global pandemic— and the current surge in infections.
But Facebook would have none of it. I appealed their decisions, and a notices shot back within moments that their decision was “final”. I had “violated” their community standards by posting potentially dangerous information.
As many of you may already know, there is no way to reach a human at Facebook. No way at all. Not by email, not by telephone, not by drone, helicopter, underground tunnel, dirt bike, telegraph, or Pony Express. There was no way to shout at the top of my lungs into the computer’s microphone that these physician/scholars had reviewed all emerging published medical literature on COVID-19 from in-vitro, animal, clinical, and epidemiologic studies. The doctors did this before urgently recommending the global adoption of a key component of their protocol: Ivermectin. It was that one word — Ivermectin — that put me in Facebook jail and therefore made me unable to continue to help people save themselves from the virus — on our most popular social media platform.
You see, the Facebook robots must not have been wired tightly enough to know about recently published negative results from therapeutic trials done on medicines that were previously thought to be effective for COVID-19. And given that, why were those pesky robots NOT programmed to understand that now, it appears that Ivermectin, which is a 35-year-old widely used anti-parasitic medicine with known anti-viral and anti-inflammatory properties is proving to be a highly potent and multi-phase effective treatment against COVID-19? And somebody must have crossed their wires and tied them up in dozens of knots when they failed to realize that based on this “emerging” evidence base, the FLCCC expert panel, in their prolonged and continued commitment to reviewing the emerging medical evidence base, and considering the impact of the recent surge, reached a consensus in recommending that ivermectin for both prophylaxis and treatment of COVID-19 should be systematically and globally adopted.
So Facebook, the studies we reviewed are there, on FLCCC.net. The data is there. Our Critical Care team has over 200 years of combined experience in the ICU and in hospitals. Their clinical experience, their scholarship, their expertise is unparalleled.
Hey Facebook, where did you go to Medical School?
So here’s what will happen as a result of Facebook’s heavy-handed censorship:
- People who could have saved themselves if they knew of I-Mask+ (which contains off-patent, inexpensive, highly safe, globally available components), may now contract the disease — because they did not know how to protect themselves from getting COVID19 in the first place…because Facebook took down the post.
- People who contract COVID19 will not know that the protocol the FLCCC developed could protect them from progressing to the hyper-inflammatory phase of the disease…because Facebook took down the post.
- People who progress to the hyper-inflammatory phase of the disease account for the overwhelming majority of deaths from COVID19. And there may be more of them…because Facebook took down the post.
So for those of you who want to protect yourself and all those you love from either getting COVID19 or dying of it, just go to FLCCC.net. The informational studies are there. The reviews are there. The protocol is there, and for your convenience, the link to the protocol is HERE.
And finally, look at this from the FLCCC physicians regarding the safety of Ivermectin:
- The discovery of Ivermectin in 1975 was awarded the 2015 Nobel Prize in Medicine given its global impact in reducing onchocerciasis (river blindness), lymphatic filiariasis, and scabies in endemic areas of central Africa, Latin America, India and Southeast Asia.
- It has since been included on the WHO’s “List of Essential Medicines.”
- The knowledge base establishing its high margin of safety and low rate of adverse effects is nearly unparalleled given it is based on the experience of billions of doses dispensed.
- Further, according to the pharmaceutical reference standard Lexicomp, the only medications contraindicated for use with Ivermectin are the anti-tuberculosis and cholera vaccines while the anticoagulant warfarin would requires dose monitoring.
The swift takedown of my post leads me to wonder what else they have taken down that could have helped people…or saved people. Who made those soulless Facebook robots the arbiters of what people have right to know — or not to know?
Mark Zuckerberg, chances are great that you will not see this or even know about it. But on the infinitesimal chance that you do, please know that in the midst of a pandemic, you and the robots you employ/ wire/ program/ code/ deploy have deprived people from being able to save themselves from this global humanitarian tragedy. Now I know that’s not why you got into this business years ago, but for me, it is what will define you from this moment on.